PLANNING FOR COLLEGE FINANCIAL AID EVENT
- When: September 21st at 6PM
- To register for the event, please RSVP by filling in the Google Forms link below:
MOT Charter Financial Aid Seminar 2021: College Cost Solution Financial Aid – MOT Charter Zoom – 6PM 09/21/2021 (We will email you the Zoom link)
If you have any issues while filling out the Google Form, please email Nick@collegecostsolution.com or call 302-543-4424.
- Zoom link for the event: Will be sent prior to event, but after you complete the Google Form link above.
- Event Info: Learn how the college financial aid system can work for you. We will discuss strategies that enhance financial aid and ways to avoid mistakes that can cost tens of thousands of dollars. Nicholas Hoeschel, CFP® with College Cost Solution has been presenting in high schools for over a decade on the topic of financial aid. This presentation will run 45 minutes followed by a 15 minute question and answer session.
- Who: All families with students in grades 9-12