If you are a seventh or eighth grade student considering your future high school, a Shadow visit is a great starting point. The goal of the MOT Shadow Program is to offer 7th and 8th grade students an opportunity to experience a typical day at MOT Charter High School.
During the Shadow visit, you will experience academic and student life first hand. Visiting students will spend the school day with an MOT Charter School student. Shadowing students attend classes, are our guests for lunch and attend any school-wide events taking place on the day of the visit.
Visiting students are paired with a freshman or sophomore student based on your academic program or extracurricular interests.
- Please complete the Shadow Visitor Release Form and bring to school on your scheduled Shadow Day.
You can submit your request below or call the Admission Office to make your appointment at 302-696-2000.
Notes to Remember About MOT Charter Student Shadowing:
- Shadow day begins on your scheduled Friday with a parent and/or guardian drop off at 7:45 a.m.
- Students will eat lunch in the cafeteria with their host and may choose to either pack a lunch or purchase the daily lunch special for $2.70.
- If you are a current MOT Student with a funded lunch account you may use that account to purchase the meal.
- We ask that Students come dressed in a modified school uniform which includes khaki pants or skirt and a collared polo shirt. Any shoe type with closed toes and closed heels is acceptable.
- If you are a current MOT Student, please wear your MOT uniform for Shadow day.
- Students MUST BE picked up at 1:35 pm. Shadowing students are responsible for their own transportation.
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Families of Prospective Students can visit our campus during one of the scheduled Open Houses held during the November – January open enrollment period.